Mark was born in Cape Town, South Africa in 1966 and went to SACS Boys School. He was a keen sportsman and competed nationally in Swimming, Water Polo and also Surf Life Saving.
***IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL PATIENTS***
For the immediate future we are still only seeing emergency patients - these appointments can be booked via our email firstname.lastname@example.org. There will not be any receptionist in the clinic until we re-open.
Please ensure that you read and adhere to our new policies and procedures due to social distancing as a result of Covid-19.
- Appointment times - Appointment slots for Mark will be on the hour and half hour to enable more time between patients to sanitise and to avoid contact between patients. When both Mark and Ashleigh are in the clinic together, Ashleigh’s patients will be at a quarter past and a quarter to -again to help avoid contact between patients. It is now vital that patients arrive on time - not early and not late. There will no longer be a reception area for patients to wait in.
- Minimal contact with surfaces - patients to ring the door bell when they arrive precisely at the time allocated to them. The chiropractor will open the door for them and they will be taken directly into the treatment room. After the treatment they will be shown to reception to make a contact less payment and to arrange a follow up appointment if necessary. They will then be shown out without having to touch any door handles or surfaces.
- Patients are not to bring anything into the clinic apart from their bank card and car key. They should wear comfortable clothes.
- Please come alone - nobody apart from the patient is allowed to enter the clinic unless by prior arrangement.
- Toilet facilities - these are not available to patients they are for staff only. The only access the patient will have is to the treatment room and the front desk.
- You will notice that the chiropractor will be in the appropriate PPE. When they greet the patient at the door they will take the patients temperature with a contactless digital thermometer. Your temperature will be noted every time you visit the clinic.
- Please DO NOT come to the clinic if anyone in your household has Coronavirus or is showing symptoms or if you have come into contact with anyone who has since tested positive. Until you have isolated for 2 weeks and stayed symptom free we will not be able to see you.
- Price increase - you will notice that our prices have increased slightly.This is purely due to the increased costs that we have now for PPE as well as to cover the fact that we are losing appointment slots because of the need to space out appointments to keep patients safe.